AIG American General Life Insurance Company: Annuity and Insurance Provider
American General Life Insurance Company is also known as AIG. AIG stands for American International Group.
AIG offers investment products to help provide for you and your family's retirement. These investment products include:
- Variable annuities
- Immediate and deferred annuities
- Index annuities
- Fixed annuities
- AIG home loans
- Mutual funds
- Structured settlements
Some of the annuity product names are:
- Polaris Platinum III Variable Annuity
- Assured Edge Income Builder
- American Pathway Deferred Income Annuity
- Power Index Plus Annuity
- American Pathway SolutionsMYG Annuity
- Polaris Select Investor Variable Annuity
- American Pathway Fixed 4 Annuity
- Power Index Plus Income Annuity
- American Pathway Immediate Annuity
- American Pathway Fixed 5 Annuity
- AG Choice Index 10 Annuity
- American Pathway Fixed 7 Annuity
American General Life Insurance Company or AIG are market leaders in structured settlements and structured settlement annuities. Victims of injury or illness receive periodic payments to pay for their living expenses, basic needs, and future medical expenses.
AIG work with claims in mass tort, workers compensation, environmental injury, and personal injury. Structured settlements from AIG are issued under the names:
- American General Life
- The United States Life Insurance Company
American General Life Insurance Company works with the following partners as part of their continued effort to serve structured settlement recipients:
- Summit Settlement Service
- ACME Settlements
- Structured Financial Assoc.
- American Settlement Corp.
- Ringler Assoc.
- Arcadia Settlements Group
- Preferred Settlements
- Atlas Settlement Group
- NFP Structured Settlements
- Bradford Settlement Co.
- Millennium Settlements
- The Settlement Alliance
- Brant Hickey & Assoc.
- Mesirow Financial Structured Settlements
- Capital Planning Incorporated
- Kipnes Crowley Group
- JMW Settlements
- Creative Capital
AIG Direct is a division of AIG that sells insurance products direct to consumers, so they don't have to go through an employer to get the life insurance coverage they need.
AIG Direct sells the following life insurance products:
- Accidental death insurance
- Term life insurance
- Guaranteed issue whole life insurance
- Quality of life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Permanent life insurance
- Universal life insurance
AIG American General Life Insurance Company Claims
AIG American General Life Insurance Company Benefits
AIG (American International Group) has operations in more than 80 countries.
There are over 56,400 people employed by AIG and it was listed as the 87th largest public company in the entire world by Forbes in 2016.
The corporate headquarters are in New York City (see address below).
American General Life Insurance Company was founded in 1919 by American Cornelius Vander Starr, in China. Brian Duperreault was appointed as CEO in May 2017.
AIG American General Life Insurance Company Phone Number
AIG American General Life Insurance Company Address
AIG's corporate mailing address is:
American International Group
80 Pine Street
New York, NY 10005
AIG American General Life Insurance Company Customer Service
For a listing of all the customer service options available to you, please see AIG's Contact Directory will get you to the right department.