National Review Brand Foundation of Consumer Updates Privacy Notice Disclosure
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, of from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
PARTIES WHO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US -
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies and mortgage service companies
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers/printers, plastic card processors, government agencies and mailhouses.
HOW TO OPT OUT OR STOP CERTAIN DISCLOSURES ABOUT YOU
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of these disclosures - you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of the disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, please contact us.
You may opt out of these disclosures at any time. This opt out, by law, will not apply to disclosures that are legally permitted, disclosures to other financial institutions that have joint marketing agreements with us, disclosures we make to companies that perform services on our behalf, or companies that process or service transactions you request or authorize.
Once we receive your request, we have a reasonable amount of time to stop the disclosures. You may always contact us for assistance if you wish to later revoke your opt out decision.
Disclosure Of Information About Former Customers
If you terminate your membership with National Review Brand Foundation of Consumer Updates, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do To Help
National Review Brand Foundation of Consumer Updates is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Customers can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs) or passwords.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you, explaining the call is on behalf of the National Review Brand Foundation of Consumer Updates and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official National Review Brand Foundation of Consumer Updates staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you !